This service commemorating the passion and death of Jesus is a major moment in Holy Week. The rector and members of the clergy staff offer five meditations on the meaning of the crucifixion in our own time. Each meditation is part of a fabric of worship and reflection that includes hymns, scripture, prayers and silence.
at 12:00 PM
- Canterbury Choir
- Debra ScrogginsOut of the Depths NEW
- Arranged by Alice Parker and Robert ShawWondrous Love
- Anton Bruckner Pange lingua
- David V. Montoya Nada te turbe
- Coventry Choir
- Pablo Casals O vos omnes
- Spiritual arranged by Moses Hogan There Is a Balm in Gilead Kelci Hahn
- Herbert Howells Like as the Hart Desireth the Waterbrooks
- Antonin Dvorak Eia, Mater from Stabat Mater
- Plainsong Crux fidelis
- Spiritual arranged by Moses HoganWe Shall Walk Through the Valley In Peace
Streaming live Noon–3:00 PM, Pacific Daylight Time, online
Park underground at Plaza Las Fuentes (enter from Union Street). Signs and parking attendants will direct you.